Friday, June 15, 2012

oakley sport sunglasses took out a card to me

, Mui and I go in the back,oakley sport sunglasses, Fung walking in the middle, not long out of the East Paradise. return trip take the bus route, where we should break up. Ah I want to pager number, I tear off one of their own address book, write your own pager number and home phone to her, her hand from the bag, took out a card to me, I looked at her a business card to know her full name - Lang Limei I just put away her business card, Jane asked me to be pager numbers, I tear a sheet of paper to write to her, she, too, to the pager number to me, at this time, I also know her name - Wu Bozhen. each other farewell at the park entrance, I was the only MING - go the same way back.
Before I say good afternoon 2 pm the next day to the people of the middle of the McDonald's restaurant to see photos. Because of tight schedules, so before I go home rushed to the nearby the Tianchi print shop finishing Express.
The next morning,oakley womens sunglasses, after breakfast, I played the plum paging. Quickly become the phone over and asked me: to eat, I call on the morning tea will have the opportunity. take, I meant to say: we both better a little earlier - at noon in the past, I ask you to eat McDonald's lunch. certain! he described. Came here exactly twelve o'clock, I find a window and sat down facing the seat in front, in order to look at their own can easily monitor and from out of the people - do not let her find me or my one could find her. I afford to wait for, such as four or five minutes, and have yet to see her shadow, so I left the seat, then go downstairs door and look around. waited for a half an hour to see her came from the south when I see which of her moment, my heart feel very acceptable: She - the second time to see her, or feel ugly, ugly - a long skinny equine faces, dark face hidden out pitting, tall and walking extremely ugly, crooked, Jumping a very uncomfortable feeling in my heart, she has found me, and I came, I was very, very reluctantly, to squeeze a smile: to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment