Saturday, June 30, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Not even know that people in prison.

Can guarantee the strength, even the water permeability is not the past. Of course, in order to reach these levels, there is no more than 10 years of hard work is not possible, so prisoners are usually processed worthless simple parts.
Every morning, two hours of yard time,oakley sunglasses, can be considered a rare breath of fresh air time. To this time, I will find a corner in the playground, lying there alone in a sun. It is at this time, the various dormitories of prisoners will be gathered together, exchange, or playing baseball.
Wednesday, I like two days ago. In the basketball near Zhaoleyichu grass, lying above the cozy basking in the sun. With a dormitory prisoners know that I was withdrawn, and do not like to be disturbed, are reluctant to close to me. Therefore, when I suddenly heard footsteps close to me quickly, they immediately alert up. Violence group members are in jail is a very common thing, but this does not cut off contact with the outside of the means that will be. On the contrary, whenever there head also was arrested in prison, it is precisely their hands a good opportunity.
Prison with the outside, he takes out a dozen bodyguards, to rely on their strength in prison. In prison are often under the surveillance of the guards to start usually secretive, there will be more difficult to prevent. Yamaguchi-gumi, Sumiyoshi Federation in Sapporo prison,cheap oakley sunglasses, no less, once received a message outside is likely to dark under black hand, so I always maintained a high level of vigilance.
I opened my eyes a crack looked, ran a twenty-year-olds, but I was surprised that he should look kneeling on the front.
Please ...... What is your ZTE Jun predecessors? The young man said somewhat tense: My name is River and the charge, admire you, please accept me.
I hesitated and how my name so loud you? Not even know that people in prison.
You got the wrong person. I had to move said ZTE Jun: I'm not.
No matter what is the purpose of this young man, I need to keep a low profile. But young people seem to look for I have is the ZTE Jun, and did not leave a trace of meaning.
I beg you, let me join, I will certainly work hard. The young people simply kneeling on the ground to knock heads.
This time with the inmates of a dormitory to see the situation here, and slowly all around us, not very happy to see me, has been to prepare young people away.
I sighed and sat up, shaking his head said: you really have the wrong person, I might ZTE Jun just long as nothing.
No, you do not lie to me, I could not even give your gifts are ready. The young man said, pulled out a small wooden box, her hands sent to the front of my shirt pocket.
I looked at the face of the young, sincere eyes also looked at me, seems to be no problem. I hesitated a moment, stretched out a hand to a wooden box. Seeing proceed when necessary to encounter the wooden box, I suddenly doubled wrist, grabbed the wrist of the young, then gently twist, and he to the ground. I am disregarding the young people shouted for mercy, first to roll up his two sleeves looked and did not find any tool that can be used to murderers. Then I searched and searched and found no

No comments:

Post a Comment